The MES Systems Support Specialist will develop and support day to day MES workflows for manufacturing processes on business platforms. Deploy, test and configure MES systems and network performance. Responsible for monitoring system performance, resolve technical problems, and improve the overall operational readiness of a company's systems.
- Install software upgrades, monitor security systems for potential threats and intrusion signs, and make sure that security patches are always up to date.
- Responsible for assessing the system performance and efficiency across the organization, identifying opportunities for optimization, and making recommendations on improvements to managers and other senior staff.
- Perform daily maintenance of the business applications. Develop, identify and evaluate preventive corrective actions.
- Develop and document technical reports and standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor of Science in Software or Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related.
- Previous experience in systems programming and MES applications is highly desired.
- Knowledge of systems engineering methodologies and familiar with the project and product life cycle.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of relevant work experience required.
Fore more details you can contact us or send your resume to:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Integrity Specialist region = Caguas, PR
MES Systems Support Specialist region = Caguas, PR
Vision, Innovation and Service